Pages

Information Technology Subject


Hi, this is my second post. Tonight I learn about how to make a blog, just like this post's title, "IT subject" Iinformation technology, which is talk about everything that related to computer and its friends. Before, when I made this blog, I don't know what to do with this blog,I've tried to used this blog as information provider about music and entertainment, but now, this blog will talk about Information Technology, or I can say this blog is for this subject now.

I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce my self. Just like this blog address, my name is Arya Wiradana. My be you ever heard my name from my other blog, but now, I will talk about some basic of Information Technology, and this just for newbie, if you are a blog master, please ignore it, or if you have spare time, you can share your knowledge here, and that would be very helpful. Guest blogger will be so much appreciated.

Ok, I think that is enough for a start, I will write some thing more as soon as I can. For my lecturer thank you very much because you make this blog become useful and alive. For all my friend, please leave a comment and thank you.

2 comments:

maz deden said...

I read your introduction, and impress for your confession. I think that its good step for next.
Success for you

Arya Wiradana said...

Thanks sir...
I'll do my best.

Post a Comment